Saturday, February 11, 2017

Nancy’s 1920’s Photo Shoot

Nancy is so much fun to work with!  I’m sure her photographer, Caroline Griffin,  
felt the same way…

 
I would like to share a recent email from Nancy:
 
Sending you a few of my pictures from my 1920’s shoot 
with the hat I purchased from you.
I have always loved the 1920’s era, not just the fashion, but the cars too.
About 5 years ago my mother in law gave me some items that belonged to her.
Some of the items: mink stoles, jewelry, gloves, alligator shoes and purse,
but one thing was lacking, a beautiful flapper hat.
I had been thinking of doing a 1920’s photo shoot wearing some of the items she had given me to honor her.
Then I began the search for the perfect flapper hat.
I searched on-line for a person or company that could design the special one
and discovered East Angel Harbor Hats
Soon the perfect hat arrived in the mail and it was lovely.
I arranged for a Model T car to be included in my shoot.
 
 
I was so honored when finished with the shoot that 
not only did I get pictures to honor my mother in law,
pass down to my son, but have lasting memories of the fun day
and preserved a memory for myself that will forever be in my heart.
You were a huge part of that being a successful shoot,
because the hat you designed for me was the center piece.
Thank you so much for such beautiful hats you designed for me.
 
 
They are always classy, great quality and 
custom designed for what I am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment