Friday, February 5, 2016

Kentucky Derby Hat = Glitz and Glamour!

Glitz and Glamour are in!

I’ve always chosen the more traditional Edwardian hat designs. It’s not that I’m playing it safe, I just love the look and feel of wool, sinamay and feathers!  I also love traditional designs of the Edwardian Era.  I’ve studied many catalogs, as well as millinery publications and quite honestly, I haven’t found a lot in the glitzy colors of gold or silver.  However, this spring, I’m breaking with tradition and plan on offering several “One of a Kind” gold and silver Edwardian style designs that will be beautiful for Downton Abbey events as well as glamorous for your Kentucky Derby hat.
I’m presenting my first design “Cleopatra”
Gold Hat 001
This hat is available for sale in my shop: East Angel Harbor Hats
May 6-7, 2016 are the dates for the Oaks and Kentucky Derby this year.  I’ll be busy between now and then creating new designs and taking custom design orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment