Sunday, November 2, 2014

East Angel Harbor Hats and Run for the Roses Derby Hat

If you’ve been to my website and looked at my hats that I design for my shop, you’ll notice that I mostly use roses to adorn them. Although I love all flowers, I have to admit that roses are my favorite flower. They come is an amazing variety of colors as well as shapes. The name rose comes from French, itself from Latin rosa. Most roses originated in Asia, but a few from Europe and Africa as well. The majority of my Kentucky Derby hats all have roses as “Run for the Roses” is the theme of the derby. At the end of the race the winning horse is draped with a blanket of red roses.

This is a photo of my hat “Run for the Roses” designed in red, however, this design is available in a wide assortment of colors.  
Roses are made of silk & organza.

a719.7L
a938_8L

No comments:

Post a Comment